Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
By Princeton Review
Retail Price: $19.99
Amazon Price: $11.99
Book Description: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect online portal, and 3 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don’t have to tell you how tough AP Calculus is—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around Calc AB, Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Calculus AB Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas
I have looked around at the plethora of Test Prep Guides and Princeton Review Guides stand out as the best guide available.
Get ready for your AP Calculus BC exam with this straightforward, easy-to-follow study guide―updated for all the latest exam changes This guide is an excellent preparation program that will help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam. It is comprehensive and up to date with 3 full length practice tests with detailed explanations for the answers. I highly recommend it!
~Reviewed by Mr. Boz, Calculus Teacher